[NEohioPAL]HELLWEEK PART2 auditions at the party the 27th!

eddie lengyel eddielengyel at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 22 08:28:46 PDT 2006

--0-389546742-1161530926=:92246

Hey C-town whats happening? Im writing the sequel to hellweek part 2, so i figured id throw this out there, anyone interested in being in part 2 should bring a headshot with them to the hellweek halloween party at hamiltons on oct 27th! Cast breakdown  will not be not be public or displayed over the internet if interested call me at 216 324-1160