[NEohioPAL]ZACHARIAH SZABO- artistic founding director of OooEeee needs talents from children through teens for the troupe

Szabo jpszabo at alltel.net
Sun Oct 22 10:46:38 PDT 2006

                                              ZACHARIAH SZABO is looking
for talented children and teens
                                              that wish stage exposure
plus much fun in a well known and respected
                                              talent group.   OooEeee
has been invited to local events as well as
                                              international
performances.   Each and every venue the crowds applaud
                                              the talent displayed on
stage.

                                              There are no costs for
outfits and no practices.  The commitment is very
                                              light!   All ages and
abilities are invited and welcomed.

                                              Zachariah signs all forms
for volunteer credits needed by high schools.

                                              We are looking for talent
for our holiday shows as well as the 2007 year.

                                              Contact Zachariah with a
HEADER:  OooEeee INTEREST  at
                                              jpszabo at ukaron.edu.