[NEohioPAL]Time's Running Out for the Dada Dozen!

Something Dada somethingdada at aztemail.com
Tue Oct 24 13:27:14 PDT 2006

Did you realize how close we are to the Dada Dozen on Saturday, October 28th?  As of right now we stand 5761 minutes and thirty seconds.  Heck, those thirty seconds disappeared just while we were writing that sentence.  And who KNOWS how many of those precious minutes slipped by just between me writing this and you receiving this?  Then you have the time that will glide along as you're getting your tickets, telling your friends about it, making it a huge night out, getting your work buddies to come along, finding out the easiest way for you to get to the Tower Press Building at 1900 Superior.  By the time you've done all your preparation, the time will be here, or even worse, we won't have any tickets left!

In case you do have a little time, let me remind you what exactly the Dada Dozen is.  It's a celebration of twelve years of Dada, along with the beginning of a new chapter in Dada history when we begin performing in our new space at the Tower Press Building in 2007.  You'll get to see our new space before the masses!  On top of that, we'll have delicious food from ArteFino, the wonderful Cafe at the Tower Press Building; yummy adult beverages; a fantastic after-party at Becky's on E. 18th; free off-street parking; and lots more surprises!  So hurry and order your tickets now!

And if you want a sneak preview of the hilarity you'll be seeing Saturday night, come down to the Bassa Vita Lounge under Bottom's Up on W. 117th in Lakewood Thursday at 9:30 PM.  You get to see a show, enjoy drink specials, and get your Dada Dozen tickets so you don't have to worry about time running out.

NOTE: We cannot accept credit cards at this location yet, so be sure to get your tickets in advance, or take your chances with cash or an ATM card (ATM available in the building) at the door.

And remember:
10/28/06, 8 PM
The Dada Dozen
The Tower Press Building
1900 Superior Avenue
Cleveland, OH

Next show times (all shows 21 and Over only):
Thursday, 10/26/06
9:30 PM

Thursday, 11/2/06
9:30 PM