[NEohioPAL]Want a place to promote?

mike leuszler leuszlermike at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 26 16:03:08 PDT 2006

--0-245642215-1161903788=:64781

If you have an activity, organization, or something of interest to people who live in Amherst, OH., I've got just the thing for you.

  I host two shows on Amherst City Cable. One is an interview show and the other is a casual conversation show that is conducted while I draw your caricature. If you would like to appear on either of these shows to promote your project or group, you can contact me via e-mail to set up a taping time.

  Please don't wait until the last minute, though, as shows may not run for two or more weeks after taping.

  I will consider going on location to tape interviews, b-roll, etc.

  VHS tapes of your show are available from the station for 10 dollars. Sorry, not my policy.

  Mike Leuszler
  host of Open Mike Night
  and Drawn Out on
  Amherst City Cable