[NEohioPAL]Happy Holiday (Parties) From Something Dada

Something Dada somethingdada at aztemail.com
Tue Nov 7 09:16:46 PST 2006

Isn't it too early to be thinking about the holidays, you ask?  If you're asking, it's too LATE!  (We learned that little turn of phrase in sales school.)  The fact of the matter is that your holiday party, be it office or personal, isn't going to plan itself.  If you want to throw a party where people will be talking about more than the pigs in a blanket (or lack thereof), give Something Dada a call.  We'll craft a memorable performance around your company's industry, your party's theme, or just have a free-form blast.  People will be talking about the fun they had for weeks, and it'll keep tipsy buns off the copier.  Just give us a call at 216.696.4242 and we'll work to craft an event for your schedule and budget.

Want to check out the merchandise first?  You're in luck!  We'll be weaving our comedic tapestries (learned that one in English class) Thursday night at 9:30 PM at the Bassa Vita Lounge beneath Bottoms Up on W. 117th in Lakewood.  Bring the social committee down and have some pre-fun, before you share us with the whole company.

Next show times (all shows 21 and Over only):
Thursday, 11/9/06
9:00 PM

Thursday, 11/16/06
9:00 PM