[NEohioPAL]Elaborate, Free-Standing Set Available FREE OF CHARGE

d20submissions d20submissions at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 8 05:42:14 PST 2006

Are you looking for an elaborate, free-standing set
that can be used in ANY space, not just a true
theater?

Dover Player's production of DEATHTRAP wrapped last
weekend, and rather than dumpster over $1,000 worth of
luan flats, fixtures, and lumber, I am hoping another
community venue or high school can use them.

The set - although used for Deathtrap - could EASILY
be used for other shows. Some that come to mind off
the top of my head would be Larry Shue's The Nerd, The
Cat and the Canary, or just about any 1-set mystery.

All you need to do is bring a truck and help with
strike - we'll even try to have the builder on hand to
help with strike.

Please visit www.doverplayers.org for some pics of the
set, which drew lots of enthusiastic response from our
audience. Sadly, we here at Dover just don't have
anywhere to put it!

Our loss is your gain, but hurry! We have to get this
out of North Olmsted's Old Town Hall in the next week
or two.

First come, first served.

Best,

Matt Solarz
Director, Dover Players
(440) 356-6637

Sponsored Link

Degrees online in as fast as 1 Yr - MBA, Bachelor's, Master's, Associate
Click now to apply http://yahoo.degrees.info