[NEohioPAL]voice class

Maria Farina blush at mail2.visn.net
Wed Nov 8 06:30:37 PST 2006

Hello everyone,

I wanted to thank the many people who signed up for my
voice class this past year and for all of those who
expressed interest in attending in the future.

This past Monday's class was the last of this year. It was
a joy to teach the students who attended, all of whom were
enthusiastic and creative people.

I'm looking forward to offering classes early next year
and hope to meet more great people in the process.

If you have any questions about the class, you are welcome
to either e-mail me or contact me by phone @ 440-506-4312.

The Fred Sternfeld e-mail list is a great resource for
creative people. I appreciate his service. I will post
again here in the New Year. Please keep a look -out for my
ad.

Happy Holidays to all and Happy New Year!
Maria Farina