[NEohioPAL]JINXED! Costumes - Christmas & More

getjinxed at adelphia.net getjinxed at adelphia.net
Thu Nov 9 05:44:24 PST 2006

JINXED! has rolled out the Christmas Inventory and has everything you need for your Christmas Party - Play - Parade - Gifts - ETC.  Santa suits, Mrs. Claus Dresses, Elves, Carolers Capes & Hats and Holiday Mascots are available for purchase or rent.  We carry all the accessories including, Santa bellies, wigs and beards, hats (including Hanukkah), glasses, gloves, belts, Santa bags and bells.

Magic and Juggling is becoming very popular and is a great gift for the holidays.  We offer magic for the beginner and the professional - individual tricks, books, DVD's, and magic kits.  Not sure what the magician needs?? - Purchase a Gift Certificate and they can shop for themselves.  Magician's available to demonstrate.

Check out our novelites and gag items for great stocking stuffers.

JINXED! Costumes & Magic
4666 Ridge Rd.
Brooklyn, Ohio 44144
216-749-3866
getjinxed at adelphia.net

Look for us at the Cleveland Christmas Connection at the IX Center Nov. 16-19.