[NEohioPAL]CAMERA for sale...GOOD FOR PRODUCTION SHOOTING.

Celeste Cosentino tigerlily.celeste at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 20:27:10 PST 2006

I have a wonderful CANNON Rebel Elan 7E.  I have had it for a few
years but it has barely been used.  It is a great camera for taking
production shots as well as casual or professional photograpy.  When I
bought it I paid over 600$ for the case,  the extra zoom lens (80mm),
and the body.  New, for the additional lens and the camera...would
between 500-600$.  I am hoping to sell this for around 350-400$ if
possible for the camera zoom lens and camera bag.
I am open to best offers as well  and would love for this camera to get
all it's use out of it.
Please email if you are interested.
I have pictures of both the camera and the camera bag that I can email
if you are interested since I cannot send them as an attachment with
my post.

Celeste Cosentino

--
"If you want to be given everything, give everything up."