[NEohioPAL]Auditions for "High Society" at BLT

cep58 at adelphia.net cep58 at adelphia.net
Fri Nov 10 21:16:45 PST 2006

Brecksville Little Theatre on the Town Square presents the musical comedy, Cole Porter's "High Society" Directed by Cathie Phillips and musical direction by Donna Box.
Show dates are: Jan 26,27 Feb2,3,4,9,10,11,16,17, 2007.

Auditions will be held at 7:00pm Tues 11/14 and Wed 11/15, 2006. Callbacks on Thurs. 11/16, 2006. Blossom School, Room 10, 4450 Oakes Rd. Brecksville. Production will be held in the Old Town Hall,on the Square, Brecksville.

Please prepare 1 song and bring your own music. An accompanist will be provided.
Wear comfortable clothing and be prepared to do some simple movement.

Large cast of wonderful characters and a large male and female chorus needed. It's a long. cold, and dull Cleveland winter ahead of us. Come be a part of a musical, meet friends, and strut your stuff! We also have production and backstage slots to fill with caring people who want to be a part of a big, fun musical.

Go to www.brecksvillelittletheatre.com for more info. Click on 'auditions' for character breakdown information. We're gonna have ourselves some fun! But approach this knowing that we'll work hard to make it a great show! Hope to hear from you or see you at auditions!