[NEohioPAL]Response to Ms. Smith's response on Urinetown auditions.

jasen smith jasenjsmith at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 7 12:42:32 PST 2006

I may be wrong but isn't the main story of Urinetown a
group of wealthy people taking advantage of the less
fortunate and less educated?  I think that a high
school teacher that thinks his/her students are smart,
Mature and talented enough to carry a show like that
should be congratulated.  The parents and Students
should be congratulated as well.

One day Urinetown will be thought of as Classic
Broadway and not as cutting edge as it is.

JJS