[NEohioPAL]Borat doesn't pay.

Christopher Fortunato judgehand2003a at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 12 20:58:58 PST 2006

--0-1556433572-1163393938=:6879

Now, you see, they should have had JEAN ZARZOUR from the GOT PAY agency as an agent.

  I have not seen the movie so I cannot judge their performance.  But at least when I get to play a racist or bigot (apart from my own self)  on stage, I get paid.

  If what Rosalind Russel termed acting as "standing up naked and turning around very slowly" then if I am going to act the part of Bull Connor then I want to get paid for it.

  The law being power, I expect these kids lawsuit to go nowhere unless they have a high powered LA attorney with access.

pengo at davidhansen.org wrote:
  Interesting. A stupid, drunk racist allows himself to be caught on film
being a stupid, drunk racist, even signing a contract stating that this
film may be shown in public, this film which shows him behaving as
himself, a stupid, drunk racist. This stupid, drunk racist is offered no
compensation, nor expects any, because he stupid and dumb, and drunk.

When said film turns out to be a comedy blockbuster, the stupid, drunk
racist wants his cut of the profit.

Let's go back and forth on this until Fred cuts us off.

David H.

Encore production of Disney's Beauty and the Beast at Beck Center - 12/1 - 12/31. About the '05 production: "shining" "triumph" "outstanding" - James Damico, Free Times; "one of the year's best musicals" - Christine Howey, Cleveland Scene. Call 216-521-2540 for tickets. http://www.fredsternfeld.com/beautyandthebeastencore06.htm
Disclaimer: The facts and/or opinions expressed in this message are solely those of the person in the "from" or "reply-to" header. The fact that this message is posted should in no way be taken as an endorsement by the administrator of this list. Subscribers should perform due diligence for all goods, services and activities promoted on NEohioPAL.

NEohioPAL mailing list
NEohioPAL at lists.fredsternfeld.com