[NEohioPAL]Something Dada - The Cure For What Ails You

Something Dada somethingdada at aztemail.com
Wed Nov 15 09:20:32 PST 2006

Perhaps you have been stricken down with some version of the nasty cold bug that's been going around.  Maybe you've been stuck on the couch, sniffling, surrounding the area around the trash can with used tissues as you suck down Campbell's chicken soup and bottles of DayQuil with abandon, hoping you'll be able to get on your feet soon.

Well, good news.  The NEJFM (New England Journal of Fake Medicine) recently published an article that said while laughter is not THE best medicine (penicillin continues to hold the title for the 78th straight year), it is an excellent cure for the common cold.  Also an excellent flu-fighter: refreshing beverages.  Believe us, we're as shocked as you are.

If you're wondering where you can get both of these sickness repellents in abundance, join us Thursday night at 9:30 at the Bassa Vita lounge beneath Bottom's Up in Lakewood.  There will be hundreds of milligrams of laughter, along with numerous fluid ounces of beverage available for consumption.  Remember, if we can't make you well, we can at least make you happy.

Next show times (all shows 21 and Over only):
Thursday, 11/16/06
9:30 PM

Thursday, 11/23/06
***NO SHOW - THANKSGIVING***