[NEohioPAL]The smoking ban

Mary L. Davis marydavis119 at adelphia.net
Sun Nov 19 21:52:25 PST 2006

Sorry, Sheldon, but smoking isn't a right, it's a habit.

It's fine with me if you want to stay at home and smoke.  At least my
lungs won't get polluted and my hair and clothes won't smell like a
dirty ashtray.

New York City is succeeding as a smoke free city.  It's time we aimed
for that sort of success.

Mary Davis