[NEohioPAL]Altman - A legend

Sheldon Lawrence shelactor at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 21 15:36:30 PST 2006

--0-1955727047-1164152190=:87745

Today is a very sad day.  The death of Robert Altman has taken from us a rare and irreplacable gem.  He made so many great films, it's difficult to list them all and almost impossible to pick his best.  Goodbye my friend.  God bless you, and thanks for all the great, thought-provoking films.
  Sheldon Lawrence
  shelactor at yahoo.com

Sponsored Link