[NEohioPAL]The smoking ban

Jack Kilroy jpk1798 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 04:44:34 PST 2006

------=_Part_76591_15834263.1164026674966

Smoking bans have worked, despite vehement protests from those addicted to
tobacco, wherever they have been enacted.  In Ireland, a smoking ban was
enacted three years ago and the pubs and restaurants seem to thrive.

While I understand that smokers perceive that there is a right to spread
carcinogens, the smoking ban is a health change.

We legislated the "rights" of private companies to pollute with the clean
air and clean water act.  It has benefited everyone.

Jack Kilroy, cancer survivor

On 11/19/06, Sheldon Lawrence <shelactor at yahoo.com> wrote:

> It is time for smokers to say "enough!"  Now the health nazis have decided
> that privately owned bars and restaurants are "public" places.  Those of us
> who smoke, and those of you who believe in personal freedom, have to stand
> up for OUR rights.  Don't go out to eat anymore.  Don't go to bars.  If
> enough of us participate in this boycott, they will rescind this law.  The
> pressure from restaurant and bar owners will be too much.  The owners or
> managers of these establishments should be able to determine what goes on in
> their own places, as long as it's within the law.  And smoking is still
> legal.  Let's stand up for a change!
> Sheldon Lawrence
> shelactor at yahoo.com

> Sponsored Link
>
> $420,000 Mortgage for $1,399/month - Think You Pay Too Much For Your
> Mortgage? Find Out!<http://www.lowermybills.com/lre/index.jsp?sourceid=lmb-9135-16417&moid=4116>

------=_Part_76591_15834263.1164026674966

<hr size="1">
Think You Pay Too Much For Your Mortgage? Find Out!</a>

------=_Part_76591_15834263.1164026674966--