[NEohioPAL]The smoking ban

David Hansen pengo at davidhansen.org
Mon Nov 20 05:02:23 PST 2006

--B_3246854544_17842955

Hey, Sheldon is right!

Rather than spending all that time and effort campaigning and effecting
positive change BEFORE an election, I think it=B9s much more effective to sit
in my underpants and compose a hastily written message whining about it
afterwards.

If all 600 smokers who subscribe to Fred=B9s List never leave their houses
ever again, the business establishment will be brought to its knees!

Keep up the good work, comrade.

David H.

--B_3246854544_17842955

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Re: [NEohioPAL]The smoking ban</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE=3D"Verdana, Helvetica, Arial"><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:12.0px'>Hey, =
Sheldon is right!<BR>
<BR>
Rather than spending all that time and effort campaigning and effecting pos=
itive change BEFORE an election, I think it’s much more effective to s=
it in my underpants and compose a hastily written message whining about it a=
fterwards.<BR>
<BR>
If all 600 smokers who subscribe to Fred’s List never leave their hou=
ses ever again, the business establishment will be brought to its knees!<BR>
<BR>
Keep up the good work, comrade.<BR>
<BR>
David H.</SPAN></FONT>