[NEohioPAL]summer job wanted

Matthew Noeth matthewnoeth at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 27 08:00:35 PST 2006

--0-197587642-1164643235=:89503

My name is Matt Noeth, and I am 16 and looking for a job.  I am in the CHHS Stage Crew and can hang, focus, identify, and change lamps in 6x's, Shakespeares, Fresnells, SL's, and Source Four Jrs.  I have a lot of expeiriance with a Strand 300 Series lightboard, a Mackie sound board, and a spotlight.  Email me at lieutenantkettch222 at yahoo.com.  Keep in mind that until June 7, 2007 I will only really be able to work weekends due to school.

--0-197587642-1164643235=:89503

<hr size=1>Everyone is raving about <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=45083/*http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/mailbeta">the all-new Yahoo! Mail beta.</a>
--0-197587642-1164643235=:89503--