[NEohioPAL]summer job wanted

Matthew Noeth matthewnoeth at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 1 12:36:59 PST 2006

--0-703706869-1165005419=:2612

My name is Matt Noeth, and I am 16 and looking for a job.  I am in the CHHS Stage Crew and can hang, focus, identify, and change lamps in 6x's, Shakespeares, Fresnells, SL's, and Source Four Jrs.  I have a lot of expeiriance with a Strand 300 Series lightboard, a Mackie sound board, and a spotlight.  Email me at lieutenantkettch222 at yahoo.com or at matthewnoeth at yahoo.com.  Keep in mind that until June 7, 2007 I will only really be able to work weekends due to school.  However, it may be possible for me to work something out with the stage crew director that would allow me to work after school for a little while.  I am not necessarily asking to work shows, just to help out a little bit.  If needed, though, I am sure that I will be able to work some shows.

--0-703706869-1165005419=:2612

<hr size=1>Check out <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=43257/*http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/mailbeta">the all-new Yahoo! Mail beta</a> - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.
--0-703706869-1165005419=:2612--