[NEohioPAL]Wanted: Male Lead Singer for Rock 'n Soul Band

Lerner, Michael MLerner at chsc.org
Tue Dec 5 06:01:14 PST 2006

------_=_NextPart_001_01C71875.D3774DC0

The Flashback - rock 'n soul band has an immediate opening for a new male
lead singer to join our talented group of musicians. We have bookings
already into the first quarter of 2007.
Auditions will be held Tuesday, December 12 and Tuesday, December, 19
beginning at 7:30pm in Beachwood.

Besides being a talented singer and professional, the ideal person should
have the following abilities:

*An excellent knowledge of pop, soul, r&b, disco, and Motown tunes from the
60s - 70s. We are doing tunes by Wilson Pickett to the Rascals to Marvin
Gaye and everyone in between.

*A quick study - we currently have over 100 songs in our playlist. To make
it easier, we will give you a book and CDs with all our songs.

*You must be able to sing harmonies quickly and accurately - don't even call
if you can't. You will be singing back up vocals and duets with our
incredibly talented female singer.

*A team player - willing to have fun, work hard, get paid for it, but most
importantly, you can get along with others.

*Available to rehearse 2-3X per month on Tuesdays in Beachwood from 7pm to
10pm

*Available on Friday and Saturday evenings for gigs. We try and play out
1-3X per month. No problem if you are already singing with another band but
we would prefer you give us priority on gigs. We are already scheduling our
2007 calendar through the end of the year.

*Please --- no prima donnas, jerks, druggies, drunks, or head cases!!!

If you are interested, please contact Michael Lerner (mslerner at adelphia.net
<mailto:mslerner at adelphia.net> ) or via cell (216) 272-1865 for more
details.

Check out  <http://www.flashbackbandonline.com/> www.flashbackbandonline.com
for complete band information, including our song list.

------_=_NextPart_001_01C71875.D3774DC0

<HTML><HEAD>
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=US-ASCII">

<META content="MSHTML 6.00.2900.2995" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>
<DIV class=adBody>The Flashback - rock 'n soul band has an immediate opening for
a new male lead singer to join our talented group of musicians. We have bookings
already into the first quarter of 2007. <BR>Auditions will be held Tuesday,
December 12 and Tuesday, December, 19 beginning at 7:30pm in
Beachwood.<BR><BR>Besides being a talented singer and professional, the ideal
person should have the following abilities:<BR><BR>*An excellent knowledge of
pop, soul, r&b, disco, and Motown tunes from the 60s - 70s. We are doing
tunes by Wilson Pickett to the Rascals to Marvin Gaye and everyone in between.
<BR><BR>*A quick study - we currently have over 100 songs in our playlist. To
make it easier, we will give you a book and CDs with all our songs.<BR><BR>*You
must be able to sing harmonies quickly and accurately - don't even call if you
can't. You will be singing back up vocals and duets with our incredibly talented
female singer. <BR><BR>*A team player - willing to have fun, work hard, get paid
for it, but most importantly, you can get along with others.<BR><BR>*Available
to rehearse 2-3X per month on Tuesdays in Beachwood from 7pm to
10pm<BR><BR>*Available on Friday and Saturday evenings for gigs. We try and play
out 1-3X per month. No problem if you are already singing with another band but
we would prefer you give us priority on gigs. We are already scheduling our 2007
calendar through the end of the year.<BR><BR>*Please --- no prima donnas, jerks,
druggies, drunks, or head cases!!!<BR><BR>If you are interested, please contact
Michael Lerner (<A
href="mailto:mslerner at adelphia.net">mslerner at adelphia.net</A>) or via cell (216)
272-1865 for more details.<BR><BR>Check out <U><A
href="http://www.flashbackbandonline.com/" target=_blank><FONT
color=#0000ff>www.flashbackbandonline.com</FONT></A> </U>for complete band
information, including our song list.</DIV></FONT></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV align=left><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV></BODY></HTML>

------_=_NextPart_001_01C71875.D3774DC0--