[NEohioPAL]Last Call Cleveland has a new sketch on youtube!!

Aaron McBride stagedoorjack at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 8 16:41:02 PST 2006

Hey Friends!

Last Call Cleveland just put a new sketch on
youtube.com. It's called The Apology Song and it's one
of our more innocent sketches, but we think it's
clever and funny nonetheless. We truly hope you enjoy
it! Also, don't forget we will be performing our award
winning and critically acclaimed play "Michael Stanley
Superstar: The Unauthorized Biography Of The Cuyahoga
Messiah" on December 29th and 30th at the House Of
Blues in Cleveland. The show starts as soon as the
REAL Michael Stanley finishes his final encore, but
9:30 is probably a good time to arrive and get a
ticket.

Also, we've entered three of our sketches in a contest
that TBS is having. Check out TBS.sharkle.com and give
us some good ratings! We may not be falling down or
lighting ourselves on fire, but it's still pretty
funny stuff.

Last, but not least, we will be performing at the
Chicago Sketchfest on January 12th and 13th. For more
information go to www.chicagosketchfest.net

Check out www.lastcallcleveland.com for more updates.

Thanks!

Last Call Cleveland