[NEohioPAL]Fund Raiser for Special Film

Kenneth Kowalski ekbole at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 17 16:00:40 PST 2006

--0-545407012-1166400040=:81136

ATTN:=0A=0AOur group in Akron, Ohio is involved in creating an independent =
social-issue film/docudrama.  We are in the beginning stages, and we need m=
uch funding.  Therefore, from now (Dec.) through April we are putting toget=
her beautiful plates and baskets full of tasty treats and a variety of food=
s.  The price for the plates is $15 which includes 15-20 items in them.  Th=
e baskets cost $20, and they have approx. 30 items in them.  We are also ma=
king special baskets to cater to your specific needs such as sugar-free foo=
ds, fruits, cheeses, etc.  These are $25 each.=0A    =0A    This is our fir=
st fund-raiser.  Won't you help us to see this this film become a reality b=
y purchasing one or more of these plates or baskets?  We will be continuall=
y taking orders by e-mail.  We can fill these orders within a 2-day notice.=
  Don't delay!  Contact us soon at ekbole at sbcglobal.net.  =0A=0A    We will=
 not ship these baskets or plates; rather, we will make arrangements with y=
ou for the time and date of the pick-up or drop-off of your purchase(s).  W=
e are able to make baskets for Christmas, Valentine's Day, Easter, or any o=
ccasion.  Please note that any baskets which are custom-made for you may ha=
ve a slight additional charge.  Thank you for your support.=0A=0ASincerely,=
=0A=0AEric=0A(volunteer)=0A=0A=0A
--0-545407012-1166400040=:81136

ad><body><div style=3D"font-family:times new roman, new york, times, serif;=
reating an independent social-issue film/docudrama.  We are in the beg=
inning stages, and we need much funding.  Therefore, from now (Dec.) t=
hrough April we are putting together beautiful plates and baskets full of t=
asty treats and a variety of foods.  The price for the plates is $15 w=
hich includes 15-20 items in them.  The baskets cost $20, and they hav=
e approx. 30 items in them.  We are also making special baskets to cat=
er to your specific needs such as sugar-free foods, fruits, cheeses, etc.&n=
bsp; These are $25 each.<br>    <br>    This =
is our first fund-raiser.  Won't you help us to see this this film bec=
ome a reality by purchasing one or more of these plates or baskets?  W=
e will be
 continually taking orders by e-mail.  We can fill these orders within=
 a 2-day notice.  Don't delay!  Contact us soon at ekbole at sbcglob=
al.net.  <br><br>    We will not ship these baskets or =