[NEohioPAL]HELLWEEK PREMIERE JANUARY 2007!

eddie lengyel eddielengyel at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 17 16:28:00 PST 2006

--0-446104444-1166401680=:96344

                                  HELLWEEK PREMIERE JANUARY 2007

      Fright Teck Pictures has just completed the ruff cut for hellweek, we are working around the clock to finish this project! it has been really hard finishing this film, from the start it had obstacles, but looking back each setback led us to our destiny. I would like to thank all of the former editors that put fourth a solid effort to make this happen and i want to really thank the one person that has been my friend and star actor who has had my back all the way thru this journey, Mike Reddy if it wasnt for this guy i dont think i could have finished the movie, Mike Reddy is definetly someone who backs what he says and gives 110 percent at acting,   and producing and just being there when I needed someone for advice. Mike Reddy is Hellweek and I hope I can hand him a big fat check after this movie makes it, I also want to thank my editor Bobby Jones, this kid has worked around the clock to get this project finished and i think once evryone sees what he has done with
 this film they will be pretty impresssed, I just had to give a shout out to these two guys, because they believe in me and hellweek. Looking forward to seeing everyone in january Eddie Lengyel(writer/director)

--0-446104444-1166401680=:96344

 there when I needed someone for advice. Mike Reddy is Hellweek and I hope I can hand him a big fat check after this movie makes it, I also want to thank my editor Bobby Jones, this kid has worked around the clock to get this project finished and i think once evryone sees what he has done with this film they will be pretty impresssed, I just had to give a shout out to these two guys, because they believe in me and hellweek. Looking forward to seeing everyone in january Eddie Lengyel(writer/director)</div>
--0-446104444-1166401680=:96344--