[NEohioPAL]Something Dada Holiday Hilarity

Something Dada somethingdada at aztemail.com
Tue Dec 19 09:14:04 PST 2006

What's better than a Holiday bash?  A holiday bash without Jim from Accounting trying to make out with anything that moves.  But what's better than THAT?  A Dada Holiday bash!  And what's better than THAT!?!  "Surely you jest," you respond.  We jest not, there IS something better than that: TWO Dada Holiday Bashes!

That's right, Something Dada is painting the town red and green and blue and white two consecutive weeks at Bassa Vita Lounge below Bottom's Up on W 117th in Lakewood.  First, on Thursday the 21st we're having our Goodbye to Hanukah celebration.  As we start to run out of candles, we cram enough laughs for eight shows miraculously into one.  Plus, if you have any last-minute Christmas shopping to do, we promise not to harass you about it!

Then on December 28th we have our 2nd Annual Something Dada Holiday Alumni Mega-Bash of Hilarity and Mirth!  Come one, come all to Bassa Vita to see Dada members past and present cram onto the stage to see how much funny you can fit into a forty-pound sack.  There will be drink specials and celebrity sightings galore! So clear your Thursdays and plan to come down and see all the Dada you can handle this holiday season.  We may not be elves, but darned if we aren't jolly.

Next show times (all shows 21 and Over only):

Thursday, 12/21/06
9:30 PM

Thursday, 12/28/06
9:30 PM