[NEohioPAL]HELLWEEK WRAPS

eddie lengyel eddielengyel at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 21 09:10:47 PST 2006

--0-1301373748-1166721047=:2842

Fright Teck Pictures wrapped Hellweek last night at the wharehouse! Everyone was awesome including the imfamous Don Kilrane (NODS) the ultimate killing machine strikes again! he did some serious damage last along with 1 take reddy(Mike Reddy) was awesome as usual as Daddy! I want to really thank everyone that came out and helped out including Al Griffin and David Gutter they were a huge help thanks guys kudos! well thats all hellweek is completed ! see ya in late january! sincerly Eddie Lengyel