[NEohioPAL]Subject Line: Lake County Middle School seeking artist

Shawna C. shawna_fifi at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 22 09:25:57 PST 2006

Subject Line:  Lake County Middle School seeking artist

Are you gifted in drawing and painting?  LaMuth Middle School is searching
for a gifted artist to draw 4 sets on canvas for our backdrop of Annie, Jr.
You will have the opportunity to help children in thier first production on
a big stage!  Your name will be included in our program, as well.  All those
interested, please respond to Shawna Krych at shawna_fifi at hotmail.com.