[NEohioPAL]Holiday Pianist

Rachel Appelbaum rachkabob at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 22 11:23:42 PST 2006

--0-918352009-1166815422=:76214

Not too late to hire  pianist for your holiday parties.  I am an experienced piano player-- I play Holiday music, Jazz, New Age, Show tunes, and a variety of other styles.  I have played with Lakeland Civic Jazz band, at wine tastings at the Cleveland Playhouse, restaurants, country clubs, and Festivals in both Cleveland and NYC.  Please call or email me.  Thank you very much

  Rachel Appelbaum
  appelbau at usc.edu
  rachkabob at yahoo.com
  216 469 2244