[NEohioPAL]Cuyahoga River Battle Scene (v.2)

Mike Norton michael.a.norton at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 4 09:38:59 PST 2007

--0-224762272-1167932339=:71139

Hello everyone:

  I'm writing to clarify a bit for you and follow-up on the last post seeking pre-pro help for an elaborate battle scene in a movie I'd like to make.  It's based on a screenplay I wrote back in 1998.  story is a futuristic war comic-tragedy wherein men are submissive to women and decide to rebel thereby bringing about THE battle of the sexes.  it's a late-21st century "Lysistrata" that abstracts American history in order to ultimately celebrate a female finally taking the oval office in real life.  Behind several veils of farce and absurdity are several very serious issues we face in the 21st century.  The primary one being, how in the heck do I finance this?!  Hence, this email:

  SEEKING FINANCIERS for aforementioned film project.  Already have perfect spot for 1st Act shoot in New York City, thanks to Time-Warner and Related companies.   Please contact Mike @ 216 381-9565 only if seriously interested.

  ATTENTION PHYSICISTS:  If we were to shoot a battle scene on the Cuyahoga, which includes the blowing-up of a bridge containing several units of the Feminican Guard,  would we be at risk for catching the river on fire (again)? Or is that just a myth?