[NEohioPAL]Cleveland Horror Actress Brenna Lee Roth is #2 in the country, needs local help to win

Brenna Lee Roth lamerekords at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 4 09:29:41 PST 2007

Horror Actress Brenna Lee Roth (cleveland Ohio) has been voted at #2 hottes=
t Horror actress in america by cryptic tv. She needs people to vote for her=
 at www.cryptictv.com to win a role in a major film. Anyone can vote, and y=
ou can vote 1 time per day.  Please help her. I know if just a few  of our =
Hometown friends get together and support her, Cleveland will be on its' wa=
y to having another major film shot here.

PLEASE HELP!!!

go to her myspace page for more info
www.myspace.com/brennaleeroth

vote at