[NEohioPAL]ATTENTION MUSICIANS!!!

Middle of May Productions momprod at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 4 14:20:54 PST 2007

Middle of May Productions is seeking members
for the Pit Ensemble for their upcoming
production of GODSPELL.

Performance Dates:

APRIL 13 & 14 @ 7:30 PM
APRIL 15 @ 3:00 PM
APRIL 20 & 21 @ 7:30 PM
APRIL 22 @ 3:00 PM

Director: Jarred Nichols
Production Manager: David Malinowski
Musical Director: Adam Kapis
Choreographer: Melissa Smith-Beudert
Producers: Lauren Skirbunt & Susan Kobylinski

We are currently seeking the following musicians:

Electric Guitar/Acoustic Guitar - Someone who is very
comfortable with both instruments and can read guitar
music.

Bass Guitar - Also a reader of guitar music and is
comfortable with their instrument.

Drum set/Percussion - Being that we will be performing
with some variety, we are seeking a versatile drummer.
There are some heavy set parts with some odd time
signatures.

NOTE:  Drum set available if needed.

All Pit Ensemble Members will receive a stipend and a
contract. For more information please...

Email Middle of May Productions : momprod at hotmail.com

or

Contact the Musical Director, Adam Kapis, Directly @
440.539.5792