[NEohioPAL]carriage for sale

last last lorainareasummertheatre at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 4 15:44:34 PST 2007

--0-651297628-1167954274=:99020

rc2 productions is clearing house and I have a carriage used of cinderella.  The carriage is an actual carriage seat three (small to average people) painted in orange and green.   A great piece.  I rent it for 400 dollars nomrally.  You can purchase it for $500 or best offer.  Possibly to be delivered.  PLease call (440) 240 1222.  or email.

  Robert C. Barnes
  CEO
  RC2 productions, ltd