[NEohioPAL]Cleveland IndieClub Feb meeting short film request

Johnny K. Wu johnny at mdifilm.com
Sat Jan 6 07:35:18 PST 2007

------=_NextPart_000_0011_01C7317E.5DC04330

Hello everyone, we are back on track for Cleveland IndieClub, starting with
Feb 18 2007, if you have any short films, music videos, trailers, scenes
that you would like to play at our meeting, please let me know asap so it
can be included into the list.

The Cleveland IndieClub meets every month @ The Hyacinth Lofts, free of
charge, for those who have the passion for making movies using film or video
(whether it is in acting, directing, producing, writing, lighting or any
other skill) and are looking for others who have similar interests.

Cleveland IndieClub is administrated by Johnny K. Wu with the collaboration
of Bill Johns and generally hosted each month by their
members, which offers each an opportunity to create a variety of interest
and topic. Cleveland IndieClub official website:
www.clevelandindieclub.com

Organized and sponsored by Johnny K. Wu & Media Design Imaging
(www.mdifilm.com). Co-sponsored by David Perkowski & The Hyacinth Lofts
(www.thehyacinthlofts.com), Bill Johns & Cinevid Productions
(www.cinevidproductions.com), the Cleveland IndieClub members, and the
current monthly host. For the first past 2 years, Cleveland IndieClub was
also co-sponsored by Talkies Movie & Coffee Bar (www.talkiescoffee.com)
located at Ohio City. Past sponsor: Michael Balas & Media Group Studios
(www.mediagroupstudios.com)

Johnny K. Wu
Director/Producer/Editor
www.mdifilm.com
216.373.3278

President 2006 & 2007
Organization of Chinese Americans of Greater Cleveland
www.ocagc.org

Join Cleveland IndieClub Monthly Meeting
www.clevelandindieclub.com

------=_NextPart_000_0011_01C7317E.5DC04330

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Dus-ascii">
6.5.7036.0">
<TITLE>Cleveland IndieClub Feb meeting short film request</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<!-- Converted from text/rtf format -->

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Hello everyone, we are back on track =
for Cleveland IndieClub, starting with Feb 18 2007, if you have any =
short films, music videos, trailers, scenes that you would like to play =
at our meeting, please let me know asap so it can be included into the =
list.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">The Cleveland IndieClub meets every =
month @ The Hyacinth Lofts, free of charge, for those who have the =
passion for making movies using film or video (whether it is in acting, =
directing, producing, writing, lighting or any other skill) and are =
looking for others who have similar interests.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Cleveland IndieClub is administrated by =
Johnny K. Wu with the collaboration of Bill Johns and generally hosted =
each month by their</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">members, which offers each an =
opportunity to create a variety of interest and topic. Cleveland =
IndieClub official website:</FONT></P>

<P><A HREF=3D"file://www.clevelandindieclub.com"><U><FONT =
COLOR=3D"#0000FF" SIZE=3D2 =
FACE=3D"Arial">www.clevelandindieclub.com</FONT></U></A>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Organized and sponsored by Johnny K. Wu =
& Media Design Imaging (</FONT><A =
HREF=3D"file://www.mdifilm.com"><U><FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF" SIZE=3D2 =
FACE=3D"Arial">www.mdifilm.com</FONT></U></A><FONT SIZE=3D2 =
FACE=3D"Arial">). Co-sponsored by David Perkowski & The Hyacinth =
Lofts</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">(</FONT><A =
HREF=3D"file://www.thehyacinthlofts.com"><U><FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF" =
SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">www.thehyacinthlofts.com</FONT></U></A><FONT =
SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">), Bill Johns & Cinevid Productions =
(</FONT><A HREF=3D"file://www.cinevidproductions.com"><U><FONT =
COLOR=3D"#0000FF" SIZE=3D2 =
FACE=3D"Arial">www.cinevidproductions.com</FONT></U></A><FONT SIZE=3D2 =
FACE=3D"Arial">), the Cleveland IndieClub members, and the</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">current monthly host. For the first =
past 2 years, Cleveland IndieClub was also co-sponsored by Talkies Movie =
& Coffee Bar (</FONT><A =
HREF=3D"file://www.talkiescoffee.com"><U><FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF" =
SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">www.talkiescoffee.com</FONT></U></A><FONT =
SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">) located at Ohio City. Past sponsor: Michael =
Balas & Media Group Studios (</FONT><A =
HREF=3D"file://www.mediagroupstudios.com"><U><FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF" =
SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">www.mediagroupstudios.com</FONT></U></A><FONT =
SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">)</FONT></P>
<BR>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Johnny K. Wu</FONT>

<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Director/Producer/Editor</FONT>

<BR><A HREF=3D"file://www.mdifilm.com"><U><FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF" =
SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">www.mdifilm.com</FONT></U></A>

<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">216.373.3278</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">President 2006 & 2007</FONT>

<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Organization of Chinese Americans of =
Greater Cleveland</FONT>

<BR><A HREF=3D"file://www.ocagc.org"><U><FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF" SIZE=3D2 =
FACE=3D"Arial">www.ocagc.org</FONT></U></A>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Join Cleveland IndieClub Monthly =
Meeting</FONT>

<BR><A HREF=3D"file://www.clevelandindieclub.com"><U><FONT =
COLOR=3D"#0000FF" SIZE=3D2 =
FACE=3D"Arial">www.clevelandindieclub.com</FONT></U></A>