[NEohioPAL]Volunteer Secretary Needed for Social-Issues Film

promiseheart at lpemail.com promiseheart at lpemail.com
Sun Jan 7 16:03:58 PST 2007

A T T E N T I O N !
Our group here in Akron, Ohio is working hard at creating an independent,
low-budget social-issues film\docudrama.
We are looking for a volunteer who can help us with secretarial work.
This person must be experienced, dependable, and be willing to devote
their time and energy to our project.  The duties may include:  typing,
phone work, computer work, mailing, and much more.
In this film, our main goal is to discourage young girls from discarding,
neglecting, killing, or abandoning their newborn babies.  This film will
eventually go to schools, youth groups, social agencies, and the like.
By being a volunteer secretary, you can help us save the lives of the
innocent, unwanted children.  Please contact us at ekbole at sbcglobal.net if
you are interested.  We look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Eric Kowalski
(volunteer)