[NEohioPAL]Products for Sale as a Fundraiser for Film

promiseheart at lpemail.com promiseheart at lpemail.com
Sun Jan 7 16:17:40 PST 2007

A T T E N T I O N !
Our group in Akron, Ohio is producing a very touching social-issues
film\docudrama called "Mama's Plan".
We have a great fundraiser which will begin now and continue throughout
the next five months.  We are creating beautiful platters and baskets full
of tasty treats and delicious foods.  We are selling them at very
reasonable prices, and we can also custom-make them to fit your special
needs.  We are able to make sugar free platters and baskets also.  These
will be available for Valentine's Day, Easter, Mother's Day and any other
occasion.  Email us now at ekbole at sbcglobal.net with your orders.  Our
platters are around $15, and our baskets range from $20-$40, according to
size and contents.
We hope to hear from you soon.  Thank you for your interest.

Sincerely,

Eric Kowalski,
(volunteer)