[NEohioPAL]Audition for a Hip Hop Music Video TV Show

Platinum Music Videos platinummusicvideos at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 10 13:30:42 PST 2007

--0-1414330781-1168464642=:7067

PMV
  PLATINUM MUSIC VIDEOS
  Supporting the art of  Hip Hop / Rap/ Pop/ Rock  Music.

  The time to break into hosting a TV show is now! Hosting is all about personality and the ability to think fast on your feet and having fun with it.

Audition:
Imagine being the host of a new Video Music Channel.
The dream can be a reality, after competing in one of our television host auditions.

If you've got what it takes, you'll soon be on your way to competing in front of the Executive Producer and Director of the Platinum Music Videos. And the Producer and Director of programing and video production for Platinum Music Videos.

The show will be a hip hop / rap / rock and pop music channel of local artists from state to sate.The artists are welcome to join this event to drop off their press kit or music videos.
  To be a guest on the show (as a music guest) we ask that you have a CD or a video for the show.

To try out for the hostess / host of the show, we are looking for:
(1) Age: 21yrs. old + (only) due to club interviews.
(I.D will be checked)

(2) Prepare a 2-minute intro as a host of the Platinum Music Videos.

(3) An improvisation that will highlight your outgoing personality and ability to ad-lib in front of cameras. (cameras will be on the set at audition) as the host of the show.

(4)Head Shots/photos and resume would be helpful.

(5) Sample video if you have one. (4mins. max) for viewing at audition only.

NOTE: If you are an artist with a video and you would like to submit your music video to PMV, we ask that you show up with your press kit/video and information about your music at 3pm

(3pm to 5pm) The Producer / Director will view as many videos with in this time frame. PMV need about 20 music videos per 2 months time for programing use.

Audition Location: Randall Park Mall,
  (east side of Cleveland)
second floor next to Sears Dept. Store
At the Cleveland Merchant Music Center.