[NEohioPAL]FRIGHT TEK PICTURES(headshots for next project)

eddie lengyel eddielengyel at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 12 15:02:17 PST 2007

--0-1104260029-1168642937=:49200

Fright Tek pictures is about to release their first feature film HELLWEEK, we are wrapping up some things in post and are getting ready to premiere the movie next month! We are now accepting headshots and resumes for our next big project! Males 21-35, females 21-30  please if you are not in that age bracket dont respond! we have specific looks in mind! We are also accepting applications for Crew! no experience needed but prefered! send contact info to eddielengyel at sbcglobal.net  Project to begin late March 2007! thanks and have a great weekend!
--0-1104260029-1168642937=:49200

Fright Tek pictures is about to release their first feature film HELLWEEK, we are wrapping up some things in post and are getting ready to premiere the movie next month! We are now accepting headshots and resumes for our next big project! Males 21-35, females 21-30  please if you are not in that age bracket dont respond! we have specific looks in mind! We are also accepting applications for Crew! no experience needed but prefered! send contact info to <A href="mailto:eddielengyel at sbcglobal.net">eddielengyel at sbcglobal.net</A>  Project to begin late March 2007! thanks and have a great weekend!
--0-1104260029-1168642937=:49200--