[NEohioPAL]Seeking Volunteer Director for Special Film

promiseheart at lpemail.com promiseheart at lpemail.com
Fri Jan 12 16:32:03 PST 2007

A T T E N T I O N !
Our pro-life group in Akron, Ohio is putting on an independent low-budget
film/docudrama called "Mama's Plan".  In this film we are addressing the
social problem of young girls and women who discard their newborn babies
in dumpsters, rivers, etc.  Our objective is to discourage these people
from harming their babies in any way.  Everyone involved in this film will
not be paid for their work.  This is a voluntary project which will target
these individuals in the school system, youth groups, pregnancy-related
agencies, and the like.
We're desparately in need of a volunteer director and/or a volunteer
assistant director.  You may view our website at www.mamasplan.com to get
more information.  Please click onto the icon which can be found at the
upper left-hand corner of our home page.  There' you will see the rough
draft script and feature song for our film.  There have been a few changes
made to the script on the website, and we will discuss those changes when
we speak with you.  Please call us at (330)633-6093 if you are interested
in meeting with us.  If you take on this project, we will need to meet
with you often in our location in Akron, Ohio.
The person we're looking for must be experienced, dedicated to this cause,
and dependable.  Since this will entail many hours of work, this person
will have to have very reliable transportation.  Again, there will NOT be
any compensation for this position.  This endeavor will look good on you
resume, and you will be credited for your participation and receive a copy
of the film when it is completed.  We look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you for your interest.

Sincerely,

The "Mama's Plan" Film Group