[NEohioPAL]People to Help With Fundraiser

promiseheart at lpemail.com promiseheart at lpemail.com
Fri Jan 12 17:00:36 PST 2007

A T T E N T I O N !
Our Group in Akron, Ohio is putting on a very important film/docudrama
which deals with the heavy subject of a young girl who discards her
newborn babies in a dumpster.  She gets caught, and is tried and sentenced
as an adult at age 15.
Our objective with this film is to discourage young girls and women from
harming their newborn babies in any way.
Our film is a low budget independent film, but we are still in need of
funding for the filming and editing of "Mama's Plan".  We have come up
with a great fundraiser which will entail selling beautiful platters and
baskets filled with tasty treats and delicious foods.
We are now looking for young people and teenagers who would be interested
in selling these products on a commission basis.  This will be a great way
for them to make extra cash on the side.  Work your own hours!  It's up to
you!  You can earn as much or as little as you wish.  Don't delay! Please
call us as soon as possible and we will share with you all of the details.
 Thank you for your interest.

Sincerely,

The "Mama's Plan" Film Group