[NEohioPAL]Total Image Entertainment Workshop - Break into the Industry with Professionals

KevinJosephKelly at aol.com KevinJosephKelly at aol.com
Wed Jan 17 10:46:58 PST 2007

-------------------------------1169059618

I wanted to pass this workshop along to the masses. I think this is a great
workshop to find out about a career in the industry, or even to check your
path  that you are on now. I hope you find this information helpful. Regards,
Kevin Joseph Kelly

TOTAL IMAGE ENTERTAINMENT WORKSHOP!

Saturday,  February 3rd  10:00 am
Location: The Art Craft Building, Suite 602
2530  Superior Ave., Cleveland OH  44114

Trying to break in to the  entertainment industry? Or just not sure if you're
taking the right steps in  your career? Learn the ins and outs of exactly how
to be successful in this  market.

-Learn what type of work this market has to offer
-How to  market yourself
-Tools of the trade
-Everything you wanted to know about  headshots & model books
-How to get signed with an agency, and how to  make yourself as "bookable" as
possible
-Where to go for classes, what you  should be taking, and other "homework"
for your career

Many talented  individuals will GIVE UP, GET FRUSTRATED, and just plain QUIT
because they have  not developed their TOTAL IMAGE as a performer.  In today's
 entertainment industry, you should be prepared to do a little bit of
everything  in order to really succeed. This will class will give you a jumpstart on
how  else you should be making money with your talent!

This is the perfect  class for any aspiring actor, model, or voice talent
looking to get an edge in  the industry. Beginners are welcome, as well as
experienced talent looking to  further their career.

SIGN UP NOW, JUST $75!!

The price is a  steal, and could potentially save you thousands of dollars by
helping you avoid  getting the wrong pictures, investing in the wrong
classes, and teaching you to  avoid some of the many scam agencies out there--plus
you will be saving valuable  time and marketing dollars by learning exactly how
you should be marketing  yourself to get paying jobs!

For more information, or to sign up TODAY  call 1-866-665-1028 or email me at
bbowers at creative-business-consulting.com, or  check out our webpage at
www.creative-business-consulting.com and click on "Arts  & Entertainment
Consulting".  $75 payable in money order or with a  credit card via PayPal.

Brian Bowers
Creative Business Consulting
www.creative-business-consulting.com

Grant me the serenity to accept the things i cannot  change,
Courage to change the things i can,
And wisdom to know the  difference,
Living one day at a time,
Enjoying one moment at a  time,
Accepting hardship as the pathway to peace.

"Nothing  can bring you peace but yourself." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Life  isn't about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself." - George
Bernard  Shaw

-------------------------------1169059618

<HTML xmlns:o =3D "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office"><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.5730.11" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
Arial"=20
e_document=20
face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2>
<DIV>I wanted to pass this workshop along to the masses. I think this is a g=
reat=20
workshop to find out about a career in the industry, or even to check your p=
ath=20
that you are on now. I hope you find this information helpful. Regards,=
=20
Kevin Joseph Kelly</DIV>
<DIV>
<P class=3DMsoNormal><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman" size=3D3><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt">TOTAL IMAGE ENTERTAINMENT WORKSHOP! <BR><BR>Saturd=
ay,=20
February 3rd  10:00 am <BR>Location: The Art Craft Building, Suite=
 602=20
<BR>            =
   2530=20
Superior Ave., Cleveland OH  44114 <BR><BR>Trying to break in to t=
he=20
entertainment industry? Or just not sure if you're taking the right steps in=
=20
your career? Learn the ins and outs of exactly how to be successful in this=20
market. <BR><BR>-Learn what type of work this market has to offer <BR>-How t=
o=20
market yourself <BR>-Tools of the trade <BR>-Everything you wanted to know a=
bout=20
headshots & model books <BR>-How to get signed with an agency, and how t=
o=20
make yourself as "bookable" as possible <BR>-Where to go for classes, what y=
ou=20
should be taking, and other "homework" for your career <BR><BR>Many talented=
=20
individuals will GIVE UP, GET FRUSTRATED, and just plain QUIT because they h=
ave=20
not developed their TOTAL IMAGE as a performer.  In today's=20
entertainment industry, you should be prepared to do a little bit of everyth=
ing=20
in order to really succeed. This will class will give you a jumpstart on how=
=20
else you should be making money with your talent! <BR><BR>This is the perfec=
t=20
class for any aspiring actor, model, or voice talent looking to get an edge=20=
in=20
the industry. Beginners are welcome, as well as experienced talent looking t=
o=20
further their career. <BR><BR>SIGN UP NOW, JUST $75!! <BR><BR>The price is a=
=20
steal, and could potentially save you thousands of dollars by helping you av=
oid=20
getting the wrong pictures, investing in the wrong classes, and teaching you=
 to=20
avoid some of the many scam agencies out there--plus you will be saving valu=
able=20
time and marketing dollars by learning exactly how you should be marketing=20
yourself to get paying jobs! <BR><BR>For more information, or to sign up TOD=
AY=20
call 1-866-665-1028 or email me at bbowers at creative-business-consulting.com,=
 or=20
check out our webpage at www.creative-business-consulting.com and click on "=
Arts=20
& Entertainment Consulting".  $75 payable in money order or wi=
th a=20
credit card via PayPal. <BR><BR>Brian Bowers <BR>Creative Business Consultin=
g=20
<BR>www.creative-business-consulting.com</SPAN></FONT><FONT face=3DArial=20
size=3D2><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></FONT></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"><o:p>    &=
nbsp;</o:p></SPAN></FONT></P></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>
<P align=3Dcenter><FONT lang=3D0 face=3DArial color=3D#ff0000 size=3D2 FAMIL=
Y=3D"SANSSERIF"=20
PTSIZE=3D"10">Grant me the serenity to accept the things i cannot=20
change,<BR>Courage to change the things i can,<BR>And wisdom to know the=20
difference,<BR>Living one day at a time,<BR>Enjoying one moment at a=20
time,<BR>Accepting hardship as the pathway to peace.<BR><BR><BR></FONT><FONT=
=20
lang=3D0 face=3DArial color=3D#0000a0 size=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" PTSIZE=
=3D"10">"Nothing=20
can bring you peace but yourself." - <I>Ralph Waldo Emerson<BR><BR></FONT><F=
ONT=20
lang=3D0 face=3DArial color=3D#800080 size=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" PTSIZE=
=3D"10"></I>"Life=20
isn't about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself." - <I>George Ber=
nard=20
Shaw</FONT><FONT lang=3D0 face=3DArial color=3D#ff0000 size=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SA=
NSSERIF"=20
PTSIZE=3D"10"></I><BR></P></FONT></DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>