[NEohioPAL]Volunteers for a Specil Film

promiseheart at lpemail.com promiseheart at lpemail.com
Wed Jan 17 12:52:13 PST 2007

A T T E N T I O N:
We now need many volunteers to join our film project.  The film is in its
pre-production phase and it's called "Mama's Plan".  Our objective is to
eventually take this film to schools, youth groups, agencies, and the
like, and to discourage young girls from discarding or harming their
newborn babies in any way.  We need people to help us with typing,
computer work, emailing, composing letters, doing mailing, making phone
calls, and much more.  Please take the time to view our website at:
www.mamasplan.com.  If interested please call us at (330)633-6093.  Again,
this is NOT a paid position.  We hope that you respond soon, and aid us
with this very important venture.  Thank you for you interest.

Sincerely,

The "Mama's Plan" Film Group