[NEohioPAL]Needing Volunteer Public Relations Person/Field Representatives for Film

promiseheart at lpemail.com promiseheart at lpemail.com
Wed Jan 17 13:02:38 PST 2007

A T T E N T I O N :
Our group in Akron, Ohio is putting together a low-budget film which will
be educational in nature, and help many young girls in schools and other
places.
We are looking for a volunteer public relations person who will be our
field representative.  It's imperative that this person be familiar with
area agencies and organizations, and have experience in this field.  We
need a dependable person (female/male) who would have reliable
transportation.  Our meetings with this person would take place in Akron,
Ohio.  Please take the time to view our website at:  www.mamasplan.com to
get a better idea of what our film is about.  If interested, please be
sure to call us at (330)633-6093.  We hope to hear from you soon.  Thank
you for your interest.

Sincerely,

The "Mama's Plan" Film Group