[NEohioPAL]Apartment for rent

adilah293 at aol.com adilah293 at aol.com
Fri Jan 19 20:24:44 PST 2007

----------MB_8C90A620C078B33_1650_1A0F_mblk-d21.sysops.aol.com

I heard about a website you have for posting things free.  Please send me the site to post my apartment for rent.  It has two bedrooms, two baths and a den and is located at 2201 Acacia Park Drive, Lyndhurst, Ohio.  This is a beautiful large apartment, 1,270 square feet.  The master bedroom is 17'10" x 12' with a large walk-in closet and bathroom with a large shower stall.  The second bedroom is 12' 4" x 10' 4" with a nice size closet.  The living room is 18' x 12' and the dining area is 11' 4" x 9' 3".  The kitchen is 9' x 11' 7" with an abundance of cupboard space, a pantry, and a built in microwave.  The den is 14' 8" x 10' with a window.  The balcony is off the living room's sliding glass doors and is 5' x 19'.   It also has a nice size storage room up the hallway between the linen closet and the guest closet.  It is gas heat and has a gas stove.  The gas and water are included in the rent.  The only utility that you pay is electric.  It is on the top floor of the building, the  sixth floor and is a corner unit.  No one is directly on either side of you because there is a storage room next door on the one side and nobody is above you.  This is a very nice apartment and has a very nice sunrise view.  If anyone is interested they can call me at 216 297-2289 (work) or at home in the evening at 440 605-1814.

Thank you,

Adilah Bilal

----------MB_8C90A620C078B33_1650_1A0F_mblk-d21.sysops.aol.com

<HTML><BODY>