[NEohioPAL]Needing a Volunteer Person to Help With Location Sites and Props for Important Community Project

promiseheart at lpemail.com promiseheart at lpemail.com
Mon Jan 22 13:15:22 PST 2007

A T T E N T I O N :
We are involved in doing a very special community project which deals with
saving the lives of innocent newborn babies.  We are now looking for a
volunteer who would be able to assist us with finding location sites and
props.  We will be filming our project in Akron and vicinity, Canton, and
also Cleveland.  This volunteer should have reliable transportation and be
somewhat experienced in these matters.  For more information about our
project, please visit our website at:  www.mamasplan.com.  You can either
call us at (330)633-6093 or email us at promiseheart at lpemail.com if you
would like to get involved.  Again, this is a voluntary position only!
Our group is located in Akron, Ohio.  We hope to hear from you soon.
Thank you for your interest.

The “Mama’s Plan” Film Group