[NEohioPAL]Church House Rocks performing arts company

Michelle Mathis churchhouserocks1 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 24 00:46:58 PST 2007

--0-305588143-1169628418=:55461

Church House Rocks performing arts company invites you to be a friend on our myspace page, to take advantage of our upcoming tour dates, free performance annoumcements, discounts on tickets and any CHR products.
  myspace URL: http://www.myspace.com/churchhouserocks

Michelle Mathis
Church House Rocks
Director

Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.
--0-305588143-1169628418=:55461

<hr size=1>Expecting? Get great news right away with <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49982/*http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/mailbeta/newmail_tools.html">email Auto-Check.</a><br>Try the <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49982/*http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/mailbeta/newmail_tools.html">Yahoo! Mail Beta.</a>
--0-305588143-1169628418=:55461--