[NEohioPAL]Something Dada Unveils New Slogan

Something Dada somethingdada at aztemail.com
Wed Jan 24 09:08:52 PST 2007

As Something Dada prepared for our re-lunch in our new space at the Tower Press building, we realized we had to reinvent ourselves.  A new space meant a new logo, and a new logo meant a new slogan.  "Never the Same Show Twice" had served us well, but was beginning to show its age (little ragged around the edges, had trouble keeping up with newer slogans, etc.).  Since we didn't have the budget for some big fancy copywriter, we got together and brainstormed up a few ideas (the energy coming out of the Tower Press Building that night caused interference with the Plain Dealer's presses, which is why the color in the comics was off-line the next day).  Here are some of the ideas that we came up with that didn't pass muster:

	Out of the Basement, Into Your Heart
	Shut Up And Laugh
	Improv That Smells Like the Ocean
	Scripts?  We Don't Need No Stinking Scripts!
	Playing Make-Em-Up Since 1994
	Improv That Just Feels Right
	We'll Make You Laugh - Or We'll Break Your Legs
	Improv Without Pants
	Insert Slogan Here
	For All Intents and Purposes, We're Magnetic
	No Improv-Related Injuries For 139 Days

As you can see, our final choice, "All New.  All Different.  Like Always." was by far the best selection (though "Improv Without Pants" had a lot of support in certain quarters).   Starting February 2nd, you can see our new slogan in action.  Well, not really, since slogans just sort of sit there, but you can see Something Dada be all new, all different, like always.  So get your reservations now for our re-opening weekend, with shows at 8 PM Friday February 2nd, and 8 and 10:30 PM Saturday February 3rd.  While you're at it, why not plan that big group outing with all those people you never see anymore?  Just call 216.696.4242 or email info at somethingdada.com to reserve your tickets for any weekend.  All tickets now just $10!  See you at the Tower!

SOMETHING DADA
All New... All Different... Like Always.

Next show times:

Friday, 2/2/07
8:00 PM

Saturday, 2/3/07