[NEohioPAL]DANCE AUDITION for Civic Youth Ballet of Cleveland

Joseph Celeste josephceleste at msn.com
Wed Jan 24 12:42:37 PST 2007

CIVIC YOUTH BALLET OF CLEVELAND ANNOUNCES AUDITONS FOR DANCERS...for our
performance on March 2nd, 2007 in Newport, Rhode Island for the "Girl Scout
Senior Leadership Conference 2007" at Salva Regina University.

Auditions will be held Saturday, January 27, 2007 from 11:00am-1:30pm at our
rehearsal space located at Wilhelm Dance, 19555 Center Ridge Road, Rocky
River, Ohio.  Auditions will be held as well on Monday, January 29, 2007
from 4:30pm-6:00pm at the same location.  Please use Google Maps and search
for "Wilhelm Dance" for directions.

Seeking dancers between the ages of 15-18 years old.  Please arrive with a
parent or guardian on the day of audition.

Must have strong technique in Ballet or Contemporary/Jazz.  Please have a
solo or group dance prepared.  Wear appropriate attire and bring your own
music CD.

Dancers will need to attend rehearsal Friday evenings between 6:00-7:00pm
and Saturday mornings from 10:00am-12:00pm for the month of February.

The show date is March 2nd (9:00pm) and entails leaving March 1st (9:00am)
and returning home Sunday, March 4th (9:00am).  It will include a sidetrip
to Boston on Saturday.  Transportation, meals and accomodations are
provided.

For additional information, please call Artour Bajanov at (440) 336-0611;
otherwise, please attend audition and arrive 30 minutes prior to start time.

We're looking forward to a positive response for a wonderful performance
opportunity for willing youth dancers.

something more.
http://click4thecause.live.com/search/charity/default.aspx?source=hmemtagline_gratitude&FORM=WLMTAG