[NEohioPAL]Thank you Fred! (And other Neohiopal Contributors.)

Benjamin James nooneknew15 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 28 23:18:22 PST 2007

--0-1415704878-1170055102=:41863

Dear Subscribers,

  I just want to say that Neohiopal has helped me out on more than one occasion.  Every job (save for one) that I currently work at (and there are seven), I have gotten because of this list serve.

  As a member of the theatre community in Northeast Ohio this is my most valuable tool.

  I'm able to live on my own, attend college full time, and still have fun, because of what Fred has created.

  So, please help keep our community alive and connected, even if you can only spare a little.  I know it's a cliche, but imagine if every one of us simply gave one dollar...

  As for me, the very next check I write (well, after my RENT check, that is...) will be for Neohiopal.

  Thank you Fred!

  Benjamin Rexroad
  Public Relations Assistant
  Weathervaneplayhouse.com

--0-1415704878-1170055102=:41863

<DIV>Dear Subscribers,</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>I just want to say that Neohiopal has helped me out on more than one occasion.  Every job (save for one) that I currently work at (and there are seven), I have gotten because of this list serve.  </DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>As a member of the theatre community in Northeast Ohio <EM>this</EM> is my most valuable tool.  </DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>I'm able to live on my own, attend college full time, and still have fun, because of what Fred has created.  </DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>So, please help keep our community alive and connected, even if you can only spare a little.  I know it's a cliche, but imagine if every one of us simply gave one dollar...</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>As for me, the very next check I write (well, after my RENT check, that is...) will be for Neohiopal.  </DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>Thank you Fred!</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>Benjamin
 Rexroad</DIV>  <DIV>Public Relations Assistant </DIV>  <DIV>Weathervaneplayhouse.com</DIV><p>

<hr size=1>Want to start your own business? Learn how on <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=41244/*http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/r-index">Yahoo! Small Business.</a>
--0-1415704878-1170055102=:41863--