[NEohioPAL]Soundtrack Song-- Please Help

Benjamin James nooneknew15 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 28 23:03:51 PST 2007

--0-1511262370-1170054231=:16030

I have a friend.  He is in a band.  The band is working on recording and producing its own album.

  They are interested in having one of their songs featured during the credits of a film.  The band's songs are on the heavier side and have been played on 88.9 (The Alternation.)  The band has also played at Barcode (formerly Screwie Louie's) in Kent and other venues throughout the Akron/Kent area.

  If you're interested in using one of the songs, please contact me and I'll pass along the information.

  Ben

8:00? 8:25? 8:40?  Find a flick in no time
--0-1511262370-1170054231=:16030

<hr size=1>8:00? 8:25? 8:40? <a href="
http://tools.search.yahoo.com/shortcuts/?fr=oni_on_mail&#news"> Find a flick</a> in no time<br> with the<a href="
http://tools.search.yahoo.com/shortcuts/?fr=oni_on_mail&#news">Yahoo! Search movie showtime shortcut.</a>