[NEohioPAL]Casting National TV Show

Liz DuChez lizduchez at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 29 21:52:51 PST 2007

--0-1854111600-1170136371=:10345

Hey Everyone!

  I am conducting interviews this week for actors/actresses, models, dancers, and TV hosts ages 18-23 for a new major network reality show.

  If selected, you must be willing to travel to Hollywood for five weeks starting this March. This is an excellent opportunity for major national exposure, contacts, and networking.  I would love to see NE Ohio represented!

  If interested, e-mail me ASAP at lizduchez at yahoo.com with the following information:

  1) Name
  2) Age
  3) One Picture (does not need to be professional)
  4) A brief description of yourself (experience, aspirations, etc.)

  Thanks and Good Luck!

  Liz DuChez

--0-1854111600-1170136371=:10345

<DIV class=RTE>Hey Everyone!</DIV>  <DIV class=RTE> </DIV>  <DIV class=RTE>I am conducting interviews this week for actors/actresses, models, dancers, and TV hosts ages 18-23 for a new major network reality show.</DIV>  <DIV class=RTE> </DIV>  <DIV class=RTE>If selected, you must be willing to travel to Hollywood for five weeks starting this March. This is an excellent opportunity for major national exposure, contacts, and networking.  I would love to see NE Ohio represented!</DIV>  <DIV class=RTE> </DIV>  <DIV class=RTE>If interested, e-mail me ASAP at <A href="mailto:lizduchez at yahoo.com">lizduchez at yahoo.com</A> with the following information:</DIV>  <DIV class=RTE> </DIV>  <DIV class=RTE>1) Name</DIV>  <DIV class=RTE>2) Age</DIV>  <DIV class=RTE>3) One Picture (does not need to be professional)</DIV>  <DIV class=RTE>4) A brief description of yourself (experience, aspirations, etc.)</DIV>  <DIV class=RTE> </DIV>  <DIV
 class=RTE> </DIV>  <DIV class=RTE>Thanks and Good Luck!</DIV>  <DIV class=RTE> </DIV>  <DIV class=RTE>Liz DuChez</DIV><p>

<hr size=1>Now that's room service! <a href="http://travel.yahoo.com/hotelsearchpage;_ylc=X3oDMTFtaTIzNXVjBF9TAzk3NDA3NTg5BF9zAzI3MTk0ODEEcG9zAzIEc2VjA21haWx0YWdsaW5lBHNsawNxMS0wNw--
">Choose from over 150,000 hotels <br>in 45,000 destinations on Yahoo! Travel</a> to find your fit.
--0-1854111600-1170136371=:10345--