[NEohioPAL]Let's Support NEOPAL

Mark Cipra cipram at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 29 17:38:05 PST 2007

Let me add to the chorus of approval.

NEOPAL is an outstanding service, and it may be unique
in the country - my friends in other cities tell me
they don't have anything like it.

Like our Museum of Art, it's a community resource that
can be used by anyone, regardless of their means.
But, also like the Art Museum, it needs people to
support it.

As we watch our other information resources receding,
we can't afford to do without this one, yet its target
audience includes many who are not in a position to
support it financially.  Those of us who can should
dig as deep as we can.

Send a check made out to "NEohioPAL, Ltd." to:

NEohioPAL, Ltd.
c/o Fred  Sternfeld
24021 Halburton Rd. Beachwood, Ohio 44122

"There is no love sincerer than the love of food." - Shaw